Creative Vacances Holiday Cottages
Our two holiday cottages are named after birds that migrate to France in the spring- Loriot – Golden Oriol, and Rossignol,- Nightingale . They both have the most amazing bird song and we love to hear them in the copse opposite our house.
We felt that it was appropriate to name our cottages after such welcome visitors .
We have room for 9 people on site in shared bedrooms. We have additional accommodation nearby. Single rooms are usually off site.
- double/twin bedroom
- spacious treble bedroom
- bathroom with jacuzzi bath, and WC
- separate shower room with WC
- spacious open plan kitchen dining area
- comfortable lounge area with TV,books etc.
- double bedroom
- twin bedroom
- bathroom with bath, shower and WC
- comfortable open plan dining and living area.