Creative Vacances Holidays.
Premier music holiday venue in France.
Our objective is to offer a relaxing holiday atmosphere with great food and also the opportunity to enjoy being in France – the perfect music getaway.
Singles, couples, music groups etc. everyone who comes on a Creative Vacances Music Holiday enjoys the warm ambiance with wall to wall music in convivial company.
How does it work?
Our courses are designed so that guests arrive during Sunday to unpack and get to know each other before the group work starts on Monday.
Each course will run through until Friday evening with guests leaving during Saturday.
- 6 nights accommodation in shared rooms
- 5 days tuition- 20 hours during the week
- full board :
2 course lunch with wine
4 course evening with aperitifs/wine
tea /coffee/ refreshments
All the meals are home cooked using fresh local ingredients
- Transfer to and from La Rochelle airport and Saintes station
What is not included in the price?
- Transport to France. For full travel options please click.
- There are single rooms available at a supplement
- We are happy to cater for most diet issues. Vegetarians are included in the price. There is a supplement for any diet which require that we by specific/specialist ingredients
- Extra booze! We run an honesty bar that is stocked with white, rose and red wines, beers and soft drinks
Who is it for?
Anyone who loves making music and wants to spend the week with like- minded people, playing, learning and relaxing and generally having a good time.
All workshops cater for players with a wide range of abilities. Look at the individual course pages for specific details. If you have any worries please don’t hesitate to get in touch.
All of our tutors are very experienced and will make sure that you get the most out of the week
Come on your own, with your partner, or as part of a group. Non participating partners are welcome.
How do I book?
Please go to the booking form. We will be in touch within 48 hours to confirm your place.
Range of courses
We are always looking to extend our range of music courses and we are open to ideas.
If you are a tutor and have a group of 8 students who would like to experience a Creative Vacances holiday get in touch. We would love to hear from you.